- Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Original Olive Oil
- Original Garlic Olive Oil
- Extra Light Olive Oil
- Special Reserve
- Signature Series Olive Oils by Ferran Adrià
- NEW – Borges Sybaris
- Infused Oils
- NEW – Usage Pairing Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- NEW – Butter Flavored Olive Oil
- Conversion Chart
- Storage / Shelf Life
- NEW – CUISINE COOKING OILS
- Modena Creamy Balsamic Glaze
- Olive Pouches
- NEW – STAR Single Serving Packs
- Grapeseed Oil
- Specialty Items
- Product FAQ’s
- Olive Oil
- Health & Education
- My Star
- Shop Online
Mild Greek peppers with a slight heat are pickled to perfection in every jar of STAR Pepperoncini. Pepperoncini add a piquant surprise and crunchy texture to every dish. They enhance the flavor of vegetables and meat based dishes but are frequently served as part of an antipasto tray or used in salads or sandwiches.
FLAVOR: Mild to Medium heat with a salty flavor.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Product of Greece.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Star Imported Pepperoncini are fat free, trans fat free, gluten free and sugar free. Peppers are high in flavenoid compounds Vitamin A & C.
SHELF LIFE: 2 year unopened, 6 months after opening when refrigerated.