- Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Original Olive Oil
- Original Garlic Olive Oil
- Extra Light Olive Oil
- Special Reserve
- Signature Series Olive Oils by Ferran Adrià
- NEW – Borges Sybaris
- Infused Oils
- NEW – Usage Pairing Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- NEW – Butter Flavored Olive Oil
- Conversion Chart
- Storage / Shelf Life
- NEW – CUISINE COOKING OILS
- Balsamic Glazes
- Olive Pouches
- NEW – STAR Single Serving Packs
- Grapeseed Oil
- Specialty Items
- Product FAQ’s
- Olive Oil
- Health & Education
- My Star
- Shop Online
Cocktail and Hors D’Oeuvre Onions have been an integral party ingredient for decades. The Onions are imported from the Mediterranean and selectively picked for size and taste. Sweet and crunchy with light pickling, they are often used as a signature garnish for martinis. Fans enjoy these wonderful onions in everything from sandwiches to pizza.
FLAVOR: salty, slight sweetness, vinegary and tangy.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Product of Holland.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Star Imported Onions are low sodium, fat free, cholesterol free, trans fat free, low carbohydrate and gluten free.
SHELF LIFE: 3 years unopened, 1 year after opening when refrigerated.