- Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- California Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Original Olive Oil
- Original Garlic Olive Oil
- Extra Light Olive Oil
- Special Reserve
- Signature Series Olive Oils by Ferran Adrià
- NEW – Borges Sybaris
- Infused Oils
- NEW – Usage Pairing Extra Virgin Olive Oils
- NEW – Butter Flavored Olive Oil
- Conversion Chart
- Storage / Shelf Life
- Whole Manzanilla Spanish Olives
- Manzanilla Spanish Olives
- Queen Spanish Olives
- Sliced Olives
- Hot Pepper Stuffed Green Olives
- Lemon Stuffed Green Olives
- Flavor Destinations: Spanish (Tomato & Peppers) Marinated Olives
- Flavor Destinations: Italian (Garlic & Basil) Marinated Olives
- Cannonball Olives
- Olive Storage/Shelf Life
- NEW – CUISINE COOKING OILS
- Modena Creamy Balsamic Glaze
- Olive Pouches
- NEW – STAR Single Serving Packs
- Grapeseed Oil
- Specialty Items
- Product FAQ’s
- Olive Oil
- Health & Education
- My Star
- Shop Online
Capers have been a part of Mediterranean cuisine for thousands of years. Capers are the unopened green flower bud hand picked from a small shrub that thrives in the rich Mediterranean soil. STAR Capers have a distinctive flavor, making them a perfect ingredient or garnish. They are a favorite addition to fish sauces and marinades, adding sharpness to a savory dish or sauce.
- Cooked foods
FLAVOR: Tangy, lemony flavor, piquant, salty.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Product of Turkey or Morocco.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Star Nonpareil Capers are sugar free, fat free, cholesterol free, trans fat free, carb free and gluten free. Contains flavenoid compounds rutin and quercetin, both antioxidants.
SHELF LIFE: 3 years unopened, 1 year after opening when refrigerated.