- Olive Oil
- NEW – CUISINE COOKING OILS
- NEW – Balsamic Glazes
- NEW – Olive Pouches
- Grapeseed Oil
- Specialty Items
- Product FAQ’s
- Health & Education
- My Star
- Shop Online
Salad & Sliced Olives
Spanish Green Olives/Pimiento Stuffed are probably best known as a garnish in martinis, but they have other diverse uses:
- add to potato, macaroni, chicken and green salads
- make a delicious tapenade
- mix into tuna salad and deviled eggs
- top pasta, pizza, and bruschetta
- add to kabob skewers
- open a jar and serve as an appetizer or snack
FLAVOR: A mix of olives and pimiento.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Product of Spain.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Salad olives are sugar free, cholesterol free, trans fat free, low carbohydrate and gluten free. Contains omega 9 monounsaturated fat, good source of antioxidants including Vitamin
SHELF LIFE: 3 years unopened, 6 months after opening when refrigerated.