- Olive Oil
- NEW – CUISINE COOKING OILS
- Balsamic Glazes
- Olive Pouches
- NEW – STAR Single Serving Packs
- Grapeseed Oil
- Specialty Items
- Product FAQ’s
- Health & Education
- My Star
- Shop Online
Manzanilla Spanish Olives/
Spanish Green Olives/Pimiento Stuffed are probably best known as a garnish in martinis, but they have other diverse uses:
- add to potato, macaroni, chicken and green salads
- make a delicious tapenade
- mix into tuna salad and deviled eggs
- top pasta, pizza, and bruschetta
- add to kabob skewers
- open a jar and serve as an appetizer or snack
FLAVOR: Firm, slightly bitter, tasty.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Product of Spain.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Manzanilla olives with pimiento are sugar free, cholesterol free, trans fat free, low carbohydrate and gluten free. Olives contain omega 9 monounsaturated fat and are a good source of antioxidants including vitamin E.
SHELF LIFE: 3 years unopened, 6 months afteropening when refrigerated.